- We promote National Integration, Communal Harmony, Universal Brotherhood and Global Peace.
- We promote and advocate Human Rights and Fundamental Freedom for all without any discrimination of race, religion, caste, color, sex and language.
- We organize and take up Health, Educational, Environmental and Welfare programs for needy Women and children on priority basis.
- We undertake, organize, conduct and facilitate, Courses, conference, lecture, research and education on various aspects and of science, technology, society and other fields.
- We develop and mobilize Community and Natural Resources to give the right direction to people of the marginalized and economically weaker section of the society for their sustainable overall development.
- We work with special concentration for the Child & Women Welfare.
- We promote, encourage and facilitate research programmes and trainings in the field of public health, education and empowerment.
- We promote and protect Indian Traditional music, dance, handicraft, handlooms, Art, modern art & literature.
- We run, establish, and manage centers / institutes of different Indian and foreign languages and vocational / professional trainings.
- We promote Indian classical music and dance and promote budding artists in all these fields and provide them with platforms.
- We train the downtrodden people in general for human resource development in view of the emerging needs such as database development, resource survey methodologies, computer, environmental, studies, health, education, and energy problems.
- We establish an award for the deserving people in the field of Music, Art grassroot level social service, communal harmony, brotherhood and peace.
- We establish centre(s) for the promotion of Music, Dance and other Arts.
- We establish residential and non-residential cultural centers for promoting Music, Dance and other Arts.
- We promote charitable values, literature, science, art, education and culture.
- We conduct research studies on the social a economic conditions of people with a view to involving ways and means for their development within their social historical frame works and to seek promotion of rural development such as provision of drinking water rural industrialization as well as Public Convenience for people.
- We explore ways for promotion of socioeconomic development in the community.
- We promote awareness about mental, social, physical and spiritual health.
- We assist the needy in accessing the rehabilitation or habilitation facility for better quality of life.
- We provide medical care to physically and mentally ill/challenged people.
- We establish center to provide medical facility, rehabilitation facility and referral services.
- We conduct research in respect to explore various etiology and course of different physical, mental, social and spiritual problems and to find their solutions.
- We conduct various awareness camps and programmes to nullify myths related to illnesses and to promote awareness and access to medical facilities.
- We provide basic medical facility, sanitation, general health care and other needful support which can be helpful for public to overcome sufferings and agony of any natural and manmade disaster and to facilitate them to rehabilitate.
- We provide medical, emotional, psychological, social support to senior citizens of our society by setting up various drop-in centres, senior citizen homes, old-age homes and other entertainment centres so that these highly honorable people should not be neglected.
- We undertake activities for sensitizing people to preserve the natural resources of our nation and to maintain the ecological balance of the area.
- We provide and facilitate legal assistance to underprivileged and poor section of society to fight for their rights and justice.
- We promote all natural ways of obtaining health.
- We establish, run and manage hospitals providing treatment for medical & mental illnesses.
- We provide various medical services such as organizing health and awareness camps of Immunization, Eye Care, Motherhood, Child Care, Communicable Diseases.
- We prevent any epidemics and to advocate both permanent and temporary measures of Family Planning.
- We undertake and promote the publication & translation of journal, research papers and books and to develop the audiovisual programme to disseminate knowledge pertaining to the objectives of the society.
- We work for the welfare of society neglected and marginalized people.
- We protest and fight against the injustice against people.
- We encourage and promote family welfare activities among needy people.
- We aid or establish any institution technical or otherwise, to promote education of art, Science or other related fields for the benefit of downtrodden and weaker sections of the society.
- We arrange and provide medical aid and other assistance necessary for living to the needy people who are incapable or handicapped or mentally/physically retarded and financially unfit.
- We start and assist the relief measures in those parts of the country which become effected to natural calamities like famine, fire flood, earthquakes etc.
- We communicate and coordinate with the Govt. Local and public authorities on various issues related to development welfare and public interest on different subjects.
- We construct, maintain, alter, improve or develop any building belonging to the society or works necessary or convenient for purpose of the society.
- We arrange / establish and maintain centers of adult education, vocational education technical training, low cost education, formal & non-formal education.
- We fight against HIV/AIDS and other communicable diseases.
- We aware people about various social issues to fight against evils.
- We issue appeals raise funds and accept gifts, donation subscriptions in cash or in kind and any property either movable or immovable for the achievement of the objective of the society.
- We acquire, purchase or otherwise own or under take on loan or lease or hire temporality or permanently and movable or immovable property necessary or convenient for the furtherance of the objects of the society.
- We organized and take-up Health, Educational and Welfare programmes for needy & poor Women & Children.
- We work for Environmental Protection, Forestation, Plantation, Waste Land Management.
- We organized vocational training for women and needy people.
- We organized awareness camps, health camps, March, workshops, campaign and exhibition.
- We aware people about their democratic & fundamental rights.
- We promote cottage industries, Khadi, and traditional handicraft.
- We advocate Poanchayti Raj system among citizens.
- We work and fight against Cast, Creed, Colour, Gender, Religion, Faith, Race & Nationality.
- We establish, build or manage Hostels, Short Stay Homes, Rehabilitation Centers, Shelters, Crèches, Councelling Centers and Help Line Centers for Women, Children, Old aged persons, Drug addicts and needy persons.
- We work for the welfare of Agricultural workers, Farmers, Unorganized Labours, Industrial Labours and Migrated Labours.
- We form women groups, youth groups, self help groups; old aged groups, adolescent groups, children groups/clubs, community leaders groups and group of volunteers.
- We promote traditional games along with the contemporary sports among youth & others.
- We work for welfare & support for the families of Martyrs and Prisoners.
- We work against the exploitation of Animals & Birds.
- We celebrate annual day of the society every year as cultural & social event.
- We establish Citizen Forum (s) and Resident Welfare Association (s) for the development of high values of the Unity, Brotherhood, Communal Harmony and Peace.
- We promote and support voluntary donation of Blood, Eyes and other parts of human body for the charitable purpose.
- We take-up, initiate or assist social development activities or welfare programmes for bringing positive change in the lives of the common people.
- We do such other things / acts / activities which are necessary and which may be incidental or conductive to the attainment of any of the object of the society To raise funds in the form of contributions, donation and grants from individual, secular and religious bodies corporate house , clubs, government agencies and funding agencies and funding agencies both India and abroad and also in the form of loans advances from banks, financial institution, individual and corporate bodies.
- We receive and collect any gift, subscriptions and donation either in cash or in any kind or acquire by and other lawful ways and means and open the same in fulfillment of all or any other aims and objects of the society, the income and property(s) of the society shall be applied solely for promotion and fulfillment of the aims and objects of the society, If the person wants to contribute, donate or give subscription, the same shall be spent towards the promotion of the particular objects only
- We receive Grants, Donation and Charity from Central or State Govt. Welfare Departments and different Ministries. Nationalized Banks company / group / individual and any organization in India or Abroad, and to take up any contract or business / campaigning to raise the funds for the society for fulfillment of the objectives of the society and manage the funds including all the activity necessary to run the society.
- We plan and promote schemes and project independently and also in partnership with local, state and central government agencies and other national and international institution for achieving the above mentioned object not only to meet specific immediate needs but also to achieve long term benefits
- All the incomes, earnings, movable / immovable properties of the society shall be solely utilized and applied towards the promotions of its aims and objects only as set fourth in the memorandum of the society and no profit thereof shall be paid or transferred directly or indirectly by way of dividends bonus, profits or in any manner what so ever to the present or the past members of the society or to any person claiming through any one or more of the present or the past member, no member of the society claim on any movable or immovable properties of the societies or make any profits, what so ever, by virtue of the membership
what we do
Pehal Seva Vikas Sansthan will always be on the forefront of environmental protection. Join us in the new activities and experience the joy of protecting the earth with the actors.
B7/264 AGF kh no. 1581 ph. No. 4 Aya nagar extn. New Delhi 47
Contact: +91 9654765929, 9590417660